Sunday, April 6, 2014

You Belong With Me Jeremy!!


Good Afternoon!!! I know I'm later than normal for a sunday!!! But had a lot to do this morning...then had to eat lunch...Sorry had to feed my grumbly tummy...*giggles*...Okay I'm getting sappy today...Decided to post one of my favorite Taylor Swift songs "You Belong With Me"....I heard it yesterday afternoon coming home from errands and just got me thinking about Jeremy and what I feel towards him....I think this song in a way says a little....But that's just me....then of course the photo of him....I love this picture...He looks so laid back and relaxed at the bar....Not sure where this was taken but I just love the way the whole picture and how he is in it has a nice homey feeling....You can tell he is in a great mood, look at that sweet sexy smile of his....Can you imagine waking up every morning and seeing this man's smile...Trust me, I can.....I would love to be the woman that puts that smile on his face....I want to make him happy that he is with me....Because he would be happy to be with me....I don't care about the money, never have.....Don't care about looks, they fade with time....I care about a person's warmth, the love that they have inside them, they way they feel, how the care about other people....Jeremy is that type of person....At least I think he is....I don't know him, have never met him, but I would love to get to know the real man, not the star....Okay enough of being sappy....Lots of Love to you Jeremy....Stay safe babe....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment