Friday, April 4, 2014

Concept Art for Hawkeye from Avengers!!




Good Morning!!! Early for a change!!! I only had to post on the discussion boards this morning for classes then I can some fun for now...I still have to do some homework this afternoon for both classes but that's okay...It won't take me long to do those assignments....Okay let's talk about these concept art drawings for Hawkeye!!! Have to admit they are pretty darn fantastic!!! The middle one I think is the best one of them all...It actually looks the most like Jeremy and the pose is most definitely cocky just like Hawkeye is....But that's what I love about that character....He is cocky and self assured and knows he's the best archer SHEILD has and makes no bones about that fact.....Course then again I just love the man who plays him.....He isn't cocky at all....He's just confident in what he does....He's definitely self assured yet he is also a bit on the shy side too....At least in a few of the older pictures I have seen he comes off as shy...body language tells a lot about a person....In one picture he is standing with his hands in his pockets, leaning away from the woman next to him....Seems to me he may be a bit shy....That's okay....I like shy guys....I'm a bit shy sometimes too, until you get to know me then I come out of my shell....although I have gotten a bit more open lately....I say whatever is on my mind and to hell with the consequences sometimes.....I think that's just me though....I don't know what I will do when I finally get to meet Jeremy....Knowing me, I'll probably just stare and not talk.....I'll revert back to that shy girl I once was and that's not me anymore.....I want him to see the me now....The woman I am becoming.....I think he would like the me then but I know he would love the me now....Make any sense....Probably not....I'm rambling....Oh update on the filming in Seoul....Apparently there was a dead body found on the set of Avengers 2....How gross is that??....Not much is known right now....I'll try and get the article so that I can maybe post it later this afternoon or this evening....Anyways....Lots of Love to you Jeremy and babe stay safe please......Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment