Monday, April 21, 2014

I'm in a New York State of Mind!!!



Good Morning!!!! Well for a few more minutes it is!!! Just finished classes and thankful that I was able to make it through it today...Been incredibly dizzy all morning and cannot fathom why...Oh well...Guess it's something that I will have to deal with today...I'll be okay...Decided to post this little video of Jeremy singing New York State of Mind...I know I may have posted it before but I do so love this man's voice....He sounds so amazing and come on people, seriously he needs to put out a cd for all his fans!!! I remember when I first heard him sing...I was sitting at WVC waiting on my mom to get out of class and watching Youtube and searching for anything and everything on Jeremy....Well imagine my surprise when I came across this little piece of heaven....I gave it a listen thinking that there is no way he can sing, boy was I shocked....Talk about being blown away, his voice did just that, it blew me away....Made me fall more in love with him than I already was....Not only can the man act he can sing too....Bonus!!! Plus he's just an all around amazing person.....He remodels homes, has his own production company and helps out various charity organizations.....How can you not love someone like him???....To all those naysayers out there.....This man is the real deal...What you see is what you get...He isn't playing at being nice and charitable...He is genuinely nice and charitable.....He's human....so that's makes him appealing to me....He's real and gives of himself unconditionally....That's what makes me love him more....Anyways....Lots of Love to you Jeremy and stay safe babe.....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!... P.S. To FutureRobot from the IMDb message boards....Yes, I turned you in for your little comments you made about Jeremy...You went too far and this person doesn't take kindly to prissy little bitches like you saying such nasty things about this man....So if you want to come at me....Bring it bitch.....Cause if you do....You'll be looking at a lawsuit....

No comments:

Post a Comment