Saturday, April 12, 2014

Do you want to make a Memory Jeremy!!


Good Morning!!! right on time today...Just finished handing in my project for Respect for Acting and I think it turned out pretty darn good....so now I can have fun for the rest of the day...Going to work on a few more things for my room redo and read for the day...Plus have some errands to run this afternoon so all in all it's going to be a busy day....I decided to post Do you want to make a Memory by Bon Jovi this morning....I have been feeling kind of blue lately and I love this song....If I could sing a song to Jeremy it would be this one....At least I think it would be.....course I could sing "Just Like Jesse James" by Cher...Cause well that's how I think about him....*laughs*...As for the picture....Well I just love it that's all....It's a great picture of the man and shows a different side to him in a way....It's really just a wonderful picture of shadows and light....It also shows his amazing eyes and cheekbones really well...Plus you can see that cleft in his chin that I do so adore and would love to nibble on!!! Course I just want to nibble on the man period....but that's neither here nor there....that's my private thoughts!!! *snarky grin*...Anyways...Lots of Love to you Jeremy, stay safe wherever you are....Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment