Sunday, April 13, 2014

My kind of Gamble!!


Good Morning!!! Running a bit late but that's normal for a Sunday morning!!! I just have to go to my classroom and post on the discussion boards and then that will be the end of the week for classes this week...Spring semester is almost over and talk about how time flies....We are entering week 11 this week and it feels kind of strange to be almost done with my second semester....I just need to find a job now for the summer so that I can keep busy!!! Okay feeling a bit on the naughty side today....Needed a Gamble fix!!! No idea what the video is of because I haven't watched it but I will as soon as I post....*laughs*...all I know is that is of Brian Gamble and that is my all time favorite character of Jeremy's!!! He's a bad boy and I do so love the bad boys!!!! Trivia for you....Did you know that in the original script of S.W.A.T Brian doesn't die in the end? Nope...He is actually carted off to jail by his former partner Street....Also the locker room scene actually took place outside in the rain and in the parking lot....Gamble breaks Streets arm too...so as you can see they kind of messed with the script a bit....As for the picture....LOVE IT!!! Two of my favorite men in one picture....Of course one is the adorably sexy as sin Jeremy and the other is the naughty Colin Farrell....I saw it on tumblr this morning and decided that I need to save it and use it in my post this morning....Please....these two are the most gorgeous men in Hollywood right now....At least in my mind they are....They really do need to make another movie together....Ya hear that you two!!! *shakes my head and rolls my eyes*....What can I say....I'm a sucker for a gorgeous man or two.....This actually makes me want to watch SWAT again....Even though I don't watch the ending....I close my eyes when Brian dies....My mother laughs at me and tells me in gory detail what's happened...I know that he gets beheaded, I've seen the whole thing through at least once....But I don't watch that part anymore...If I do I tend to cry!!!..LOL!!! Okay, I'm rambling now!!!...Anyways....Lots of Love to you Jeremy, stay safe babe....Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment