Wednesday, April 23, 2014

My ramble for today!!


Good Morning!!! so far so good as far as mornings go!!! Just got finished with classes and am already wanting to take a nap...I hate being sick and not having any energy to do anything...But naps will have to wait...I have way too much stuff to do today!!! Okay apparently the whole Avengers cast is together filming now....Well that's according to Mark Ruffalo who plays Banner in the movies....I want to see new pictures from the set soon....RDJ tweeted his first picture from the set but he wasn't in costume!!! Still can't believe that Robert Downy Jr has a twitter account!!!...LOL...what am I talking about, I have one too and I am following him too....Now if only he can convince Jeremy to get a twitter page I would very happy....because you know I would be following him!! *big grin*....so since all the characters are together we should be seeing some new pictures soon....let's hope so!!! Really in need of some new pictures of my guy!!!!...Speaking of Jeremy!!! Found this banner on tumblr a few days ago and had to have it so I saved it and now I'm posting it!!! I have to say this is probably one of my fave pictures of him....I love that he is wearing all black but in varying shades!!..The man makes clothes look amazing!!! Okay this is sad....I so need a Jeremy fix but I am too tired to even figure out what to watch!!! So not me at all...Yep, I'm sick and that sucks!!! Anyways.....Lots of Love to you Jeremy, stay safe on the set babe....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment