Monday, April 14, 2014

Nice one Mr. Renner!!


Good morning!!! at least for a few more minutes!!! just finished with classes a few minutes ago and going to have to rush to get a few things done so that I can get ready for my interview this afternoon....I have a job interview this afternoon and I am keeping my fingers crossed that I get called for a second one...Wish me luck!!!! Okay I didn't get a chance to watch SWAT yesterday so I am still in need of a major Jeremy fix!!!! So in order to get it I guess I will have to watch some of the videos on Youtube this afternoon!!! We shall see how I feel later!!! On the other hand how about this yummy picture!!! I do love looking at this mans backside!!! He does have a nice ass!!! LOL!!!! Plus he's wearing his glasses so that makes it even hotter to me!!! I think he's sexier with his glasses on but that's just me!!! I guess since I wear the darn things I like men that wear them too....but then again I have always loved men that wear glasses...So any time I see a photo of Jeremy with his glasses on I just melt!!! *snarky smirk*...Course then again I haven't got any pictures of him with his glasses on surrounding me at the moment....I do however have one of him in the Hawkeye costume hanging up in my computer cabinet where I currently am at the moment....*big grin*...I may have to print this one out though...Need one of him showing off his tight ass!!! and wearing his glasses....Anyways...I'm rambling again....Lots of Love to you Jeremy, stay safe babe....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment