Saturday, April 5, 2014

Jeremy to play Sam Spade!!!


Good Morning !!!!! What an excellent morning it is too!!!! woke up, got my project done and turned in for Respect for Acting and now I can have fun!!! Also got a really big surprise last night when I checked tumblr and found this little article about my guy!!! here's the link for the article...Hope it turns out to be true!!!
http://www.tracking-board.com/tb-exclusive-jeremy-renner-set-to-reboot-sam-spade-noir-for-universal/
this is the main reason I am posting this adorable and sexy picture of Jeremy today....this article explains that he is going to reboot Sam Spade and his production company is going to be doing the movie....He's of course going to be starring in it and ladies that makes me swoon!!! to see this man dressed in that era of clothing....OMG!!!!! hello, can we say 100% delectably yummy!!!! this picture kinda reminds me of that era in a way....He is going to be one very sexy Sam Spade!!! Damn but it just don't get any better than that.....Now does it!!!! *giggles and smiles* So we have him as Sam Spade, Aaron Cross, William Brandt and Clint Barton/Hawkeye all to look forward to in the coming months!!!! Gee this blog just might be getting busy!!! I know tumblr will be!!! New update on Avengers shooting....It's off to London!!!! Hopefully my guy will have new pictures soon!!! Need a major fix of this sexy man!!! Anyways, enjoy the article and leave me a message as to what ya think!!! Lots of Love to you Jeremy and stay safe babe!!! Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment