Wednesday, April 9, 2014

New pictures!!!




Good Morning!!!!! Right on time today and that's only because I haven't been to class yet...Going to do that in a few minutes but had to take a bit of time to blog...Just got home from my doctor's appointment and a little sore right now...So am only going to post on the discussion boards then go and rest for rest of the day....Okay new pictures of this gorgeous and buff looking man!!!! Damn but he looks amazing!!! These were taken yesterday in west Hollywood...so ladies he is home!!! Good to see him again looking hot and sexy in normal clothes....I know that the Avengers is still filming but where I have no idea at the moment....guess I really need to find out huh??...*giggles*....Loving the way his arms look right now....Damn but they look awesome....So want a hug from this man!!!Oh and not to get off the subject....But watched Agents of SHEILD last night....Talk about a major plot twist to last nights episode...It basically picked up where Capt. America 2 ended....SHEILD has been taken over by HYDRA!!!! And the biggest surprise was that Agent Grant Ward played by Brett Dalton is actually part of Hydra....He is working for the Clairvoyant if not actually he is the Clairvoyant....Won't know for sure until next weeks season finale.....My one question to everyone is Where the hell was Hawkeye during this whole disaster???? And as for Ward...well I knew there was a reason I didn't like him from the beginning...He was hinkey....Plus he was too pretty ...Sorry don't like pretty men....Unless of course they are Jeremy!!! Maybe Hawkeye needs to come and take Ward down a notch or two!!!...Now that would be worth seeing....Anyways....I can dream can't I!!! Lots of Love to you Jeremy, glad to see you are safe and at home now!!!! Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment