Friday, April 25, 2014

No One Else on Earth like Jeremy!!!




Good Morning!!! So far it is a great morning and could prove to be an even greater day as the day passes!!!! Had a doctors appointment this morning to have the stitches removed from where I had a biopsy done last week....I am so glad they are gone...Talk about a pain in the rear and major itchy too!!! But I'm all better now so no worries!! Okay the video is called No One Else on Earth and it is by Wynona Judd...It's from several years ago but this is one of my favorite songs and is an all around great song for me.....Listen to it and you'll see why I like it so much....As for the picture....I may have posted it before but I love it anyway....Although the shorts the man has on leave a lot to be desired, he looks comfy and that's all that matters isn't it!!! How can I not love this man the way I do!!! He's everything that I have ever wanted in a man and then some!!! Like the song says, No one else on earth can love me the way you do....I have a sneaky feeling that this applies to him.....Cause once you've been loved by Jeremy, you don't want to be loved by anyone else....I don't know about that personally....but I would love to find out....I'm not one to care about money or power or looks.....It's doesn't matter to me what the person looks like....Hell, I'm no raving beauty, but I am beautiful in my own way....My picture is on my blog but I don't look like that anymore....My hair is shorter and it's a brighter red....I do wear glasses and I like the way I look....I'm by no mean model thin, I do have meat on my bones...But I have a good heart and I can love like no one else....This is what Jeremy needs....He needs me....To give him the love that he deserves...Okay, enough of the sappiness....I just feel that way today....Watched The Avengers yesterday and well....That is the movie that made me fall for the man....Anyways.....Lots of Love to you Jeremy.....Stay safe wherever you are....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!! PS...If you stop by and look and read my blog...please leave a comment... Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment