Saturday, April 19, 2014

New Rant!!!



Good Morning!!! It's a pretty good morning so far and should be getting better as the day goes on!!! The medicine that I am on is finally working and making me feel better so that's a great thing....Got both my assignments for class turned in yesterday and that is a good thing for me since I usually wait until Saturday to do them and turn them in!!! What can I say I am usually a procrastinator!!!Okay these pictures are from when he was LAX earlier this week....He looks so good!!! Course when doesn't he look good!!! *grin*...I want to apologize for my rant yesterday....But that girl or guy whomever they are really ticked me off....Especially saying that Jeremy was gay....Not that there would be anything wrong with that but please, he isn't....You can't just go around and say things like that and not expect people to get upset....Plus what if he were to read that post??? He could sue her for defamation of  character and Slander!!! Which, to be perfectly honest, she would deserve....She doesn't know Jeremy so why is she making these unfounded accusations.....Personally she needs to just shut up and move on with her life....I have never claimed to know Jeremy so I don't say anything that could get me in trouble.....this blog is just my thoughts and my opinions on the man....I am admirer of his work and I happen to like the man himself.....I never condemned him for what happened last year...Nor will I ever do so.....He is only human and he makes mistakes....This girl, FUTUREROBOT, says that she has the right to know what is going on in his life....WTH!!! My response to her is No you don't!!! He is a very private man and wants to keep his private life just that, Private....I respect that about him....It is none of our business what he does behind closed doors...I have only one thing to say to you FutureRobot from IMDb message boards, Get off your High horse and come down to the real world and realize that you don't have any right to know what goes on with Jeremy's private life. Also get your head out of your ass and stop spreading LIES!!!!! It's only going to get you into TROUBLE!!!! If you want to be a fan then be a fan....Respect him for his movies and leave his private life alone....If you don't want to be a fan then don't...No one is forcing you to like the man....As I said before, He is only human and he makes mistakes....He isn't perfect....And might I add, NEITHER ARE YOU!!!!!!! So stop pretending that you are....You'll only wind up getting into more trouble than you can handle.....Anyways....Sorry again for the rant, but I just needed to get it off my chest.....One thing is for sure about me, I love Jeremy...That much is true....Flaws and All.....Lots of Love to you Jeremy, stay safe wherever you are....Until Later...Jeremy's Flame, out!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment