Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Stunning Picture


Good Morning!!! Got finished with classes early so decided to post before I need to run a few errands....Have to work on a few things this afternoon for both my classes and then I will be half way done this week....Have my doctors appointment tomorrow (so not looking forward to that) then I am going to come home and do about an hour of homework, then blog then watch a movie....so going to have a bit of relaxation tomorrow....Okay as for this picture...Found it this morning on Tumblr and it is for a Save the Children Campaign....It is rather a stunning picture of Jeremy!!! Course every picture he takes is stunning to me....But this one is so simple and basic....I love it!!! He looks calm yet he is asking you to help...not with words, but with his eyes....there are no need for words when you see this picture....Need I say more....Stunning picture is all I can say....this man blows me away with the ways he expresses himself.....You can tell by his eyes that he wants your help in saving the children....Would you help him???...I would....Just a thought....anyways....Kind of short today....A lot on my mind....So please forgive me...Lots of Love to you Jeremy, stay safe babe....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment