Monday, April 28, 2014

I Wanna Be Bad!!!




Good Morning!! Early for a change!!! Finished classes early and now can a bit of fun!!! I have a scene to do for this weeks assignment for Respect For Acting and this is going to be quite fun...I have to talk to my mom about helping me I know she will so no problems there....then for my Short Film class I have to use foreshadowing or a twist in my film treatment....So this is going to be fun...Plus I have to discuss a scene in a movie...Well I need to re-watch this particular movie again to see what scene comes before and after this particular scene I am thinking about....So I get to watch The Hurt Locker again!!!*happy dance*...I love that movie!!! Okay now onto the video today...It's Willa Ford's I Wanna Be Bad!!!! I effing love this song....Everytime I hear it I see Jeremy as Brian Gamble!!! Damn but I wanna be bad with that man!!! Jeremy that is!!! As for the picture!!! I found it this morning on tumblr and couldn't help myself!!! He can show me how to play pool anytime!!! *smiles and twitches nose* He looks so adorable and wickedly sexy just standing there looking at the camera!!..I know how to play pool just not that good at it...But I bet if he were my teacher I would pay attention....more so to the teacher than to what he is teaching me....*laughs*...Hey if you had a gorgeous man like this teaching you how to play pool would you seriously be paying attention to what he is teaching you or would you be paying attention to trying to undress the teacher??...I'd be trying to figure out ways to take his clothes off and mine and have a little fun on that pool table...oh did I just type that....*shrugs and giggles*...Oh well....what can I say I have Jeremy on the brain, as always!!! Anyways....Lots of Love to you Jeremy, stay safe wherever you are babe...Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment