Friday, April 11, 2014

Great Day!!!




Good Morning!!!! It's a decent enough morning so far...although right now I am in kind of a hurry to get this done so that my computer can be a pain and run a full virus scan....Oh well...Good news my biopsy results came back negative, so no cancer!!! This makes me happy, I don't have to go back for 6 months so that's a good thing....anyways....YAY!!!! Okay...How about these gorgeous pictures of Jeremy!!!! OMG....this man does not take a bad picture!!! Look at the little smirky grin in the last picture....Oh how I love that little grin of his...He just has a way about him that makes me smile!!! I mean come on....How can you not smile when you look at the delish man!!!! Look at those beautiful green eyes!!! Although at times they are blue green or emerald green....all depends on his moods or what he is wearing....So lets just call them hazel....Like mine....Mine change color depending on what my mood is or what I am wearing too....I adore this man, and cannot wait to someday work with him...Hell, I'm ready to work with him now.....Been working on a lot of things for my room redo...I have to do things that will make me happy and give me the inspiration to keep doing what I am doing.....His saying about Fear is on of the sayings that is going to be going up in my room....Plus this saying by Kathryn Bigelow:
"If there's a specific resistance to women making movies, I just choose to ignore that as an obstacle for two reasons: I can't change my gender, and I refuse to stop making movies. It's irrelevant who or what directed a movie, the important thing is that you either respond to it or you don't. There should be more women directing; I think there's just not the awareness that it's really possible. It is."
I really do like what she is saying here....She's right though, there aren't enough woman out there directing....She is my inspiration and the one person I want so much to meet....Her movies are amazing and you can grasp what they are saying.....Jeremy is the same way....He has inspired me to reach for those stars and never let fear rule my life....so to those two people....I thank you!!!
Anyways....Lots of Love to you Jeremy, stay safe babe.....Until later....Jeremy's Flame, out

No comments:

Post a Comment