Monday, April 7, 2014

Counting Stars with Jeremy


Good Afternoon!!!! Later than normal...But had classes this morning and have a lot of homework to do this week....I am going to get started on the one for my Short Film class....I need to perfect the short film I am writing....So far my instructor likes it just that I need to identify a few things...So going to work on that all this week....I have a Doctor's appointment on Wed...not really looking forward to that at all....Have to have a biopsy done and I don't like those things....Oh well...it's nothing to worry about...Okay on to the video...I love love love love this song by One Republic....Course I love the group....got addicted to them when I heard their songs on the TV show Castle!!!! So decided to post Counting Stars for today....If you haven't heard it then you're going to love it....In a way it makes me think about Jeremy....Listen to the words and you'll see why....And as for the picture....Well, it's a great picture of my guy being goofy!!! Love it!!! Course there are two attractive men in this photo....and unfortunately I like both of them....One more than the other but still....I love it that Jeremy can just be a total goofball when there are cameras present....It shows that he's human and real.....Course I still want to go up to him and tell him that there better things he can be doing with that tongue of his!!! *laughing*....I would love nothing better than to go out to the middle of the country and lay down on a blanket at night with Jeremy and count the stars and talk....I'm a bit of a romantic and that, to me, would be the perfect date...a picnic in the country, soft music, talking and counting stars....Talking about our dreams, hopes and getting to know each other....does that sound crazy??? I don't think so....Anyways.....Lots of Love to you Jeremy....Stay safe babe.....Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment