Thursday, April 24, 2014

The Story of My Life!!


Good Morning!!! so far it's okay...Just finished classes and have a ton of homework to do for this weeks classes, but I have all afternoon and tomorrow to do them, so they will get done....so after I finish posting and checking my facebook page I am going to treat myself to some Jeremy time....I'm going to watch The Avengers for the 20th time!! I know sad, but I do love this movie!!! Can't help but love it because this was the movie that made me fall in love with this amazing man!!! *sigh*...Just thinking about getting to see him in that costume next year is making me happy and excited for May 1, 2015 to hurry and get here!!! Although I do get to see him in Kill The Messenger this fall so that makes me happy too....Okay first off, let me explain about the video...A). Yes I know it is One Direction, a boy band, but they have amazing voices and this song is great....B). I love this song. The Story of My Life...that's the name of it...As for the picture....I have no idea when it was taken but I found it on tumblr (where else) and had to post it today... I think it might be a new photo, but not sure....It doesn't look like it was taken from the first Avengers movie...So it could very well be from the new one...they are all together now on set so it could be....I don't care, it has my man in it and I am happy!!! I ask you, How is that this man can make a woman, a grown woman like me, fall head over heals in love with him? He's not what you would call movie star gorgeous...He's handsome, rugged, attractive and appealing....He has sex appeal that most men in this day and age lack....He's more than just a pretty face...He remodels homes, he's a producer and he's just an all around great human being....What I see when I look him is a man who knows who he is and isn't afraid of showing it....He's not perfect, no one is, but that's what makes him who he is....He's a private man and I respect that about him...He's confident not cocky....I love confident men....I love everything about this man and I haven't even met him yet....Something tells me that when I do finally get to meet this amazingly talented man, I'll fall more in love him and ya know what? I'm looking forward to that day!!! Anyways...Lots of Love to you Jeremy, stay safe on set babe....Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment