Sunday, April 27, 2014

I'm Going To Keep on Loving You Jeremy!!!




Good Morning, well at least for a few more minutes that is!!! So far the morning has been pretty good....Had to clean house this morning then had to check into classes....Found out that I am getting an A in my Respect for Acting class and an A- in my Short Film Class!!! Soooooo happy about this too....Means that I am on the right track for what my future holds....I have 3 more weeks of classes then I'm off from May 17th to September 5th.....So 4 months I am off...Hopefully I will find things that will keep me busy....I am going to start working on HITS this afternoon as soon as I post, it's a way of earning money online and it will keep me busy for a few hours every day....We shall see how it goes....Okay the video today is Keep on Lovin You by REO Speedwagon....I have always loved this group, yes I know it's dating myself but I grew up listening to them....this just so happens to be my favorite song!!!! Figures it fits how I feel about Jeremy in a way....As for the picture....Well it's from the OSCARS this year and damn but that man is FINE!!!! They say that the clothes make the man....Well, honey....This man makes that suit look AMAZING!!!!!! Course he looks amazing in anything he wears....At least to me he does.....And on here my opinion is the only one that matters!!! *snarky laugh*....I just read on tumblr that Jeremy's production company The Combine has 3 opening for interns this summer.....Do you know how tempted I am to apply!!! I would love to work there but I am only in my 2nd semester of Film College and there is no way I could do the work just yet....But once I am in my final few semesters you better believe I will be applying there....That is the one place I do want to work...Not just because of Jeremy but because it is a small company and I can see them doing big things in the future....Plus I think I could bring something to the company....All I have to say is Jeremy Renner, look out baby....Cause I'll be applying in a few years.....You won't want to reject me.....I'm good....Damn good.....*smirky laugh*....Anyways.....Lots of Love to you Jeremy, stay safe wherever you are babe.....Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out.....

No comments:

Post a Comment