Friday, May 2, 2014

I Won't Give Up Jeremy!!!



Good Morning!!!! What a great day it has turned out to be so far!!! We just got back from the grand opening of Sephoria in JC Penny's....So cannot wait to go over there again and look at all the new make-up!!!! Yes I'm a woman and I love make-up!!! I don't wear a lot though...Just enough to enhance what I already have....I play up my green eyes!!! and my lips!!! didn't really have much to do with class today...Have to rehearse the scene that I am going to be doing for my Respect for acting class then I'll have to film it tomorrow and turn it in tomorrow!!!should be fun....Okay onto the video for today....It's by Jason Mraz and it's called I Won't Give Up!!! I really like what this song is saying and the fact that it's a simple song...not a lot of background instruments...I'd love to sing it to Jeremy to let him know that I won't give up on him....He's worth everything to me and what he has done for me has given me the courage to reach for my dreams....I sit at my computer studying day after day and am surrounded by his beautiful face and I see that smile and know that everything is going to be okay....I am going to make it as a Director and I will be up there someday accepting an Oscar and he will be in my acceptance speech....Him and Kathryn both!!! As for the picture...Well it's just one of my faves of him....He looks so thoughtful and incredibly sexy in this picture....I just want to go up to him and wrap my arms around him and hug him....Is that such a bad thing to want to do....Someday I will get the chance to do it, only I don't think I would want to let go....Some might say I'm crazy when I say this but I do love this man....With everything that I have inside me....I find myself defending him when something bad is said about him....I don't even know him....and he doesn't know me....doesn't know I am alive that is....Someday I will get to thank him and let him know what he means to me.....It'll happen...I just have to have faith!!! Anyways....Lots of Love to you Jeremy, stay safe wherever you are babe....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment