Saturday, May 17, 2014

Holding out for a Hero!!





Good Morning!!! Pretty good morning so far....My headache is better, not as throbbing as it was yesterday....so that's a plus for me... I can actually function today....Well today is the last day for my second semester at AAU...I don't know what I grades are yet...hopefully will know sometime later today...When I find out I will definitely post them!!!!...Had the strangest dream last night....Dreamt I was an Intern at The Combine and working with Kathryn Bigelow on a movie and the star was Jeremy...Well she asked me if I would like to try out for the leading lady part and I said sure...I tried out and wound up getting the part....Not that I was complaining....At least I got to kiss Jeremy in the movie...and honestly he is a great kisser, at least in my dream he was....Would love to find out if he kisses that great in real life....*Cheshire cat grin*...And that's where the video for today comes in....It's Holding Out For A Hero by Bonnie Tyler.....This was the name of the movie....Weird huh??? Yeah well....That's my dream for ya....*shrugs and snorts*....And well the picture of Jeremy as Hawkeye kind of fits too....He is my hero....Well the man himself is not just the character he plays.....Anyways....Not really here at the moment....Migraines wipe me out and make me tired....I have a lot to do today and can't rest.....So Lots of Love to you Jeremy!!!! Stay safe wherever you are....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment