Thursday, July 3, 2014

Happy Birthday To Me!!!!





Good Morning!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!! yep today is my birthday!!!! Still have to open my birthday gifts from my friend and then I am hoping to pick up a few fun things this afternoon for myself....I have an appointment to get my hair cut today and then tomorrow I will be dying it back to the red that I love....I have the next few days off and I am so damn glad too....Not really liking my job at the moment so am going to see about contacting the local production company here in my small town on Monday....Maybe I can get lucky and get on with them......Okay since it is my birthday I decided to post my favorite picture of Jeremy!!! this picture was taken earlier this year by Sarah Dunn and I just love it a lot....He looks so sinful!!! As for the video...You guessed it...TROUBLE by Pink!!! My favorite song by her and this is by far my favorite video!!! Jeremy is so damn fine in this video!!! So that's that today!!! Going to have a birthday drink this evening and enjoy the day that is mine!!! Maybe get a coffee this afternoon for a treat!!! Hell I deserve it!!! The week I have had at work....I wouldn't mind getting totally smashed...but I won't do that.....I will just have a nice day and think about Jeremy and wish that he were celebrating today with me!!! In my dreams he was!!! Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay safe wherever you are.....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment