Wednesday, July 9, 2014

My World





Good Morning!!!! Not really that great of a morning...Woke up with a stuffy head!!! I really hate allergies!!!! Feeling a little bit better now but wishing that my allegra would kick in!!!! Started going for walks again this morning....Starting out slow and only doing 15 minutes but hopefully by the end of the week I'll be up to 20 minutes....I really want to lose the extra weight I am carrying around....This will help!!! I didn't get the chance to watch American Hustle yesterday so it will have to wait until I have another full day off...But I will watch it!!!! I have to work this afternoon and I really do not want too!!! Need to contact North 40 Productions this week sometime and see if they are needing help for the summer and maybe get on with them full time next fall!!! We shall see....Todays video is of Jeremy's appearance on The View a few years ago....I know I have probably posted this before but I just had to post it again....I love this man's voice and this song is beautiful...It makes me feel good when I hear his voice....So enjoy!!! The picture was taken a few years ago too...Not sure who did it but it's a wonderful black and white picture of Jeremy!!! Only 3 more months until Kill The Messenger comes out....I am going to start a countdown so that I know how long it is until I get to see this amazing man on the silver screen again....It's been too long!!! So hopefully by the end of the week I'll have an accurate count as to when it will premiere!!!! Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!!! Stay safe wherever you are at the moment.....Until Later...Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment