Friday, July 25, 2014

Bleeding Love for Jeremy!!!





Good Morning!!!! What wonderful morning it is too....First off I got some exciting news yesterday when I got home in my email!!!! North 4o Productions contacted me and I can go in and talk to them on Wed the 6th of next month...So I am really excited to finally get a chance to talk to them...Keeping my fingers crossed that it actually leads to a job working with them....I will keep everyone updated!! anyways....I really hate the job that I am working right now...The manager is an asshole and doesn't care about his employees!!! but that's enough of that!!! today's video is Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis....I think it sums up what I am feeling in a way for Jeremy....My friends think that I am crazy for falling in love with someone that is unattainable....but how do they know he is unattainable....My dreams aren't....And he is a part of my dreams...So someday I will get to work with Jeremy and then I will have something that I want...I love the picture I chose for today....I found it on Tumblr this morning and it had several others that went with it...He looks so adorable and rumpled....I just want to go up and snuggle into his arms and cuddle with him....He looks just so damn sexy!!! Anyways...Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay safe wherever you are babe!!! Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out...75 days until Kill the Messenger!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment