Saturday, July 19, 2014

Jeremy is my Angel!!





Good Morning!!!! It's a pretty decent morning so far...I'm still a little sore from having my body adjusted yesterday but at least I am no longer in pain from it being out of whack!!!! Still have so much to do today that it seems like it won't get done...Have to finish up grocery shopping and then do some other stuff when I get home....I'm just glad that I had these last two days off....The video today is Angel by Sarah McLachlan......I love this song....It makes me feel good....It's featured in the movie City of Angels....Which is a fantastic movie with Nicolas Cage it in....So if you haven't seen it then it's a definite must watch!!! I think the video goes along nicely with the picture....I found it on tumblr and have no idea who did it but it's a great picture....Jeremy is my angel!!! I know that sounds crazy but it's true....He is my angel in a way....He gave me the drive to see this dream of mine through again....Besides that...He makes a very sexy angel don't ya think??? *big smile*....I may have to have this one printed out just because I like it so much....I really need to play around with photoshop so that I can learn how to use it....I understand that he was doing an interview yesterday and I didn't get to hear it....So hopefully it is on Tumblr or someone may have posted it on Youtube....If they did then I will be listening to it and then maybe posting it later this week....Anyways....Comic Con is next week and I wish I was going....I know a few people that are and hope that they remember to post pictures of Jeremy if he is there....I do know that they are going to be revealing the first trailer for Avengers 2: Age of Ultron next week at Comic Con.....That's the only reason that I would have wanted to be there....Maybe next year....anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!!! Stay safe wherever you are babe!!! Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment