Monday, July 7, 2014

Leap of Faith!!




Good Afternoon!!! Sorry again for not posting yesterday but it was a hectic day from the start....I had to work from 10 to 6 and when I got off I didn't really feel all that great....so now I am posting today....Been a busy day today too...Had to do some errands and then tomorrow have to run some more errands...I am hoping that I will be able to sit down and watch my birthday present.....I bought American Hustle for myself the other day and I so want to watch it sometime tomorrow....Need me some Jeremy time!!! Anyways....The video today is dedicated to him...It's Because you loved me by Celine Dion.....There are a few verses that pertain to what he has done for me.....One is "I lost my faith and you gave it back to me" and the other is "You gave me wings and made me fly"...Before I discovered what had been missing in my life I was starting to lose my faith....To me that is my cornerstone....I'm Wiccan and my beliefs are part of me....I started to lose that...then along comes this man and a female director and gives me back what I've lost and makes me realize what had been missing all along....the part about him giving me wings and making me fly.....He did just that....He opened my eyes and made me see that I can make my dreams happen and give them wings again....I took a leap of faith and jumped into this life with everything that I have inside me.....Jeremy has given me back something that I thought I had lost along time ago....I piece of my soul was missing and now it's not anymore....I have my faith back and I have my dreams back and now those dreams are becoming reality....I have a chance to start over and make something of my life again...All thanks to Jeremy Renner and Kathryn Bigelow....My life isn't perfect yet....and it may never be...but it's getting very close to what I want it to be.....I'm tired of pleasing my father and have now decided to please just myself....My mom supports me in my endeavors and is giving me a chance to realize my dreams....I have so much to get through in order to become the director that I know I can be....Someday it will be me up there accepting an award for a film that I helped create....I intend to thank these two wonderful people who gave me the greatest gift I could ever want...My faith and my dreams.....Anyways.....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!!...Stay safe wherever you are babe......And Thank You!!!! Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment