Monday, July 28, 2014

Jeremy at Comic Con 07/26/2014






Good Morning!!!! Okay first off sorry for not posting over the weekend...Had to work and wasn't feeling real good when I got home....Still in a bit of pain due to my knee deciding to act up...Have my stabilizer on so that my knee cap won't pop out and move!!! Okay can I just say that I love Comic Con!!! Wasn't able to go but damn talk about the pictures!!! I love tumblr and all the new pictures of my man that are making their way to the boards!!! Plus the video is of him talking about Hawkeye and what all we will see of him in the AOU!! The pictures are from Hall H where they were holding the panel meeting for the cast....He was the second one on and apparently he came in dancing and having a ball...The man was having a ball you could tell that...Look at that face and the smile on it!!! As for the rings on his left hand....They are probably just dress rings...Doubt it that he is married...He wears rings all the time...so sometimes you see them and sometimes you don't....but he looks so damn hot in the new pictures....I will try and post a few more times in the coming days....I have so many new pictures to post and they are all so fantastic...I want to go onto Youtube and watch a few of the new videos so that I know what all happened and then I will post them too....So new pictures for a few days!!! Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!!! Stay Safe wherever you are babe....So glad to see you enjoying life and smiling again!!!! I do love that smile!!! Until Later!!! Jeremy's Flame, out!!!! Oh and it's 72 days until Kill The Messenger!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment