Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Never say Goodbye!!




Good Morning!!!! What a wonderful morning it is so far!!! Woke up this morning and looked outside and it was raining!!!! Yes I am happy about the rain...We have really needed it....We have several fires burning around where I live and it's really bad....One town is completely destroyed....so I say bring on the rain for the next few days...Let's give these Firefighters a break!!!! the video for today is Never Say Goodbye by Bon Jovi!!! It's from the 80's so it was one of the many songs that I remember growing up with...Loved this band back then and still love them now....Their songs have just gotten better through the years and so have they....I'll be a fan till the end of time.....The picture of Jeremy is one that I had never seen before and I really do like it....He looks good in shadows....course I haven't seen a bad picture of him yet....All of them are good...I am hoping that there will be more new ones coming this week as Comic Con starts this week....I believe that he is going to be there along with the rest of the cast of The Avengers....I guess I will have to wait and see if there are any new ones...but you know that if there are I will post as many as I can on here....I wish I were there though....Maybe next year I can go...I wanted to go this year because Jeremy was going to be there....That's the only reason I wanted to go so that I could meet him....Oh well, hopefully some of the people I know from Tumblr, that are going, will take plenty of pictures....Anyways....Lots Of Love To You Jeremy!!!!...Stay safe wherever you are babe!!!...Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!.. 78 Days until Kill The Messenger comes out in theaters!!! *happy dance*...

No comments:

Post a Comment