Wednesday, July 30, 2014

More from Comic Con!!!






Good Morning!!! Sorry posting so late....Having issues with my laptop and now I have to take it in to be looked at!!! there are some days that I really hate computers!!!! I don't have a lot of time but I needed to post...the video is another from Comic Con and I haven't had a chance to watch it so hopefully it wasn't one that I had already posted before!! but even if it is enjoy!!! the picture is also from Comic Con...It's from the panel that the cast of The Avengers did and this is actually one of the cutest ones I have seen...These two men are adorable and funny!!! Plus look at them...You can tell they want to get into trouble!! Hell, they are trouble with a capital T!!! Guess that's why women love them so much!!!...Anyways...sorry so short but I have to eat then get ready for work...Hopefully they will be able to figure out how to get my WLAN turned back on, on my laptop!!! Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay Safe wherever you are babe!!!! Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!! 70 Days until Kill The Messenger!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment