Thursday, July 10, 2014

New Still From Kill The Messenger..90 days until its released!!





Good Morning!!! so far it's a decent enough day....got up and went for a walk again this morning and feel so much better...It's going to take me about a week or 2 to get back into the swing of things of walking....But in the end it will be the best thing for me....I need to get back into shape so that I will feel better....Got my schedule for work last night and I am sooooo not happy....I work for the next 9 days straight.....My next day off is next Friday!!!! I am going to be so damn tired by the time next Friday comes around.....But on the upside I am going to be contacting North 40 Productions by email today if I can find the email address....Keep your fingers crossed for me.....Okay onto the video for today....It's My Immortal by Evanescence.....I heard this song the first time when I watched the movie Daredevil.....I like the lyrics and the music....The lyrics speak to me in a way that few songs have ever done before....Makes me think of the things that I have missed out on....Now I'm doing those things....I hear this song on my Ipod every now and then when I need a reminder of why I am going through everything I am going through in my life....It helps me stay focused on obtaining my dream.....As for the picture.....It's a new still from the movie Kill The Messenger....I am impatiently waiting for October to get here...Okay as promised I have the official date it comes out...It is released in the theaters On October 10th, 2014!!!! That is exactly 3 months from today...So 90 days until Kill the Messenger comes out and this lady is a happy lady....I am going to be asking for that weekend off so that I can sit my happy hiney in the theater and watch this movie the night it is released....I am going to put money back so that I can go to the VIP lounge and watch it in comfort!!!!Cannot wait to see Jeremy back on the silver screen again....Then I have approximately 10 months until Avengers 2: Age of Ultron comes out!!!! Way to long to wait to see this man again.....so the countdown to Kill the Messenger begins people....Anyways....Lots of Love to You Jeremy!!! Stay Safe wherever you are babe.....Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment