Thursday, July 17, 2014

New picture featuring the Marvel Men!!





Good Morning!!! Pretty good morning too...Got up and went for a nice relaxing walk with my mom...going to take it easy every other day for a while...My left knee has been bugging the crap out of me since I started working.....My last day of work for the week and I am so glad....I am beyond exhausted at this point....Luckily I have tomorrow off and Saturday off too....So this will help me rest and relax some....Anyways...Today's video is New York State Of Mind by Billy Joel!!! I have always like Billy Joel as an artist...He has a great voice that people take notice of....Now Jeremy has a great voice too...Since this is the one song that he seems to sing whenever people ask him to sing...I love hearing him sing though....He has that raspy, smoky, sexy bedroom voice that makes you think of one thing only!!!! *naughty grin*....So that's the reason for this particular song today....As for the picture....Well it's from this weeks issue of Entertainment Weekly magazine....It features an article about Avengers 2:Age of Ultron....I have to pick this magazine up this weekend so that I can read the article and have the pictures out of it... Hey new pictures of my man, I'll take them any way I can get them!!! I love the look on his face though....It looks like he's guilty of something!!! but then again he may be guilty of something...I mean if you look at the stuff on the table...Well there sits Thors hammer....Maybe he's guilty of playing with it again....*laughs*....I mean he did that in the last movie....But damn the man looks hot as always....The movie is a little under a year away and I am so ready for it to be here....But there is another movie that isn't so far off....It's 83 days until Kill The Messenger....Yes as the days pass I get more and more excited about seeing this movie....So bear with me as I do the countdown!!! Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay safe wherever you are at the moment and have fun at San Diego Comic Con if you are going to be there next weekend....Wish I was going.....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment