Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Jeremy Dancing!!!





Good Morning!!!! so far it is a great morning and hoping that it stays a good day all the way through!!!! Have some errands to run today and here's hoping that I get home in time to watch American Hustle this afternoon!!! Really want to see it again!!!! Okay the video today is a little gem that some one at Jeremyleerenner.com found and posted on Tumblr this morning!!!! It's of Jeremy and a choreographer named Paul Becker dancing in a studio!!! Yes I watched it and it is fantastic!!!! What can't this man do????? Seriously!!!! It's amazing!!! so just had to post it to my blog today!!!! Its a must watch for anyone who loves Jeremy!!! As for the picture....Well it was done by Sarah Dunn....Not sure when it was taken but it is a wonderful black and white of my man!!!! She does fantastic work with the different actors!!!! I don't think there is a picture of Jeremy that she has done that I don't like!!! I love them all....Course then again the man is very photogenic....which is nice since I like to look for new pictures of him and get very excited when there are new ones out!!! Anyways....Sorry to cut this short but really do need to jet for now.....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!!!! Stay safe wherever you may be at the moment....Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment