Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Picture of Jeremy from 07/10/2014..Looking FINE as WINE!!





Good Morning!!! So far it is a pretty decent morning....I got up had breakfast then went for a walk to start getting back into shape....Plus taking those 15 minute power walks helps to energize me for the day ahead....Plus I know it will help me feel better as the day goes by too...I work closing again tonight and through the rest of the week...I have Friday and Saturday off and I am so looking forward to them too....Will be a well deserved break...Worked 9 flipping days straight and not happy about it either, but what can I do...If I complain I won't get any hours...Anyways....enough about work....the video today is FAITH by George Michael...Has nothing to do with religion but everything to with having the faith that what you want can happen if you only try...At least to me that's what the song is saying...that and I just love the song and the music....It's a great beat to walk to....The picture on the other hand...Well it was taken back in the 10th when Jeremy and Chris Evans were at the Chiltern Firehouse in London....It's a hot nightclub in England right now and my guy looks HOT!!! or should I say FINE as WINE.....Ladies the man does not look 43 years old....He has aged very well and that makes him even more attractive to me....The man looks amazing....I cannot say that enough....There are 85 days until Kill The Messenger comes out in theaters and I cannot wait....I wish it were tomorrow....I seriously want October to get here, not just because of the movie coming out but because of the cooler weather....I really hate summer!!! Anyways....Just an update on how many days left until Jeremy's newest movie hits theaters...they are already talking OSCAR nominations for it....That would fantastic if it were nominated and he won for best picture and best actor!!!I will be watching them next year to see this happen...Here's hoping it does!!! He so deserves it!!! Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy....Stay safe wherever you are babe.....Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment