Saturday, July 12, 2014

Just Breathe, Jeremy!!


 


Good Evening!!! Sorry so late in posting...I had to work early this morning and didn't get home until late...It was a hectic day at work and I am so glad that it's over....I have to work tomorrow morning and won't get home until late tomorrow night too...So I may not post tomorrow..depending on how I feel...Okay, today's video is by Anna Nalick and is called Breathe, 2 a.m. and is one of my favorite songs....I like the lyrics and the music too...It's a song that makes you think....This is the song that gave me the idea to call this blog my diary screaming out loud!!! that's one of the verses in this song....I heard it about 5 years ago when I first moved up here and had to have it...so it is now apart of my iPod music...So enjoy!! The picture oc Jeremy is a great one, at least I think it is....Don't know why but I do!! I'm not sure when it was taken but I think it was taken during an interview he did....He looks content and relaxed in this picture...You can tell he is enjoying himself by the way he is holding himself....Anyways....This is the man that I fell for....This is the one I see now...Anyways...Sorry so short, but this little flame is very tired....Lots of Love To You Jeremy.....Stay safe wherever you are babe.....Until Later...Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment