Wednesday, July 23, 2014

The Hurt Locker Trailer, The movie that started it all for me!!!





Good Morning!!!! What a great morning it is so far.....I got up did some stretching then went for a walk....Came home, took a shower and got some chores done....Now it's time for some fun.....Went to the movies yesterday and saw How To Train Your Dragon 2!!! Talk about a great movie...I loved the first one and this one was so much more than the first one....The graphics in this movie were spectacular....The people who created the dragons for this movie really make you think that these are real creatures and they seem so real and lifelike.....The surprise came when Toothless does something incredible, something so unbelievable that you think Wow, I guess it really doesn't matter how big you are, just that if you think you can do it then you can!!! If you haven't seen this movie....Go see it!!!! As for today....I just sent an email to the local production company asking if they would give me a chance to prove myself....Keep your fingers crossed for me....I will update as soon as I hear anything from them!!! The video today is the official trailer for The Hurt Locker.....I've seen this movie so many times that it never gets old....This is the movie that started it all for me again.....Gave me back what I had been missing in my life....Thanks to two people in the picture below the video...this is a wonderful picture of the two of them....Hard to believe that she is older than him...She's still a fantastic director and someone I hope to meet and work with in the future....Same with Jeremy.....I want to work with him because he is someone I admire and respect....It's really hard to put into words what these two people mean to me....I don't know where I would be if I had never watched The Hurt Locker or never heard of Jeremy Renner....I might be in a job that I really hate and not wanting more in my life....But now because I got bored at school waiting on my mom to get out of class, I started watching movies and this one movie gave me back what I was lacking in my life....It was The Hurt Locker and the director Kathryn Bigelow and the star Jeremy Renner that made me want to pursue my dream again....I couldn't ask for better role models....Kathryn is a strong woman who is making amazing movies in a mostly male driven industry.....She is proving that women can do the same things that men can do, just a little better.....Jeremy is a very humble and amazing man who has a great job....He takes the role of the character and then becomes that character....So it's to them that I say Thank You again!! Now I have my drive back and I know that at the end of this rainbow there will be a pot of gold for me....Anyways....Lots Of Love To You Jeremy!!!! Stay Safe wherever you are babe.....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!! 77 days until Kill The Messenger!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment