Monday, July 21, 2014

Jeremy, Call Me Maybe!!!





Good Morning!!!! sorry for not posting yesterday but had to work and then when I got home I just was too tired to do anything but rest and grab something to eat....Work was boring yesterday....It was dead back in copy and print and in the store....I did have a few customers but very few!!! Not that I am complaining...but it would have been nice to have something more to do...I did get a chance to look up a few things for my next tattoos....I found an infinity symbol in the shape of an arrow...I want that one put on my left wrist...It won't show when I wear my watch....Then my next one will be of a double bow and arrow with flames coming off of it and a hawk eye in the upper part of the bow...My tribute to Hawkeye....okay enough of that....the video today is Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepson....This song was soooooo damn annoying last summer but its catchy too...See now this would so be me if I were to get the chance to meet my man Jeremy!!! I would walk up to him, hand him my card with my number on it and a note saying call me maybe on it.....Cause hey, that's just how I roll.....*laughs*....Knowing my luck though he probably would call then what the hell would I do??? *shakes head and laughs*....One can only wish!!  As for the picture...Well in regards to my tattoos that I am hoping to get soon, I decided that it was a Hawkeye kind of day!!! It's fan made art from tumblr and I love it....It really is quite a good poster....I really do need to learn how to use my Photo Shop on my computer so that I can do some things like this....I have so many cool things that I want to try with some of the many pictures I have of this handsome man!!! Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy....Stay safe wherever you are...Until Later...Jeremy's Flame, out....Oh and it's 79 days until Kill The Messenger!!! *happy dance and big smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment