Friday, July 18, 2014

Jeremy makes me Catch my Breathe!!




Good Evening!!! Sorry so late in posting but had so much to do today...Had to go and pick up my mom's check at work and a few things that I needed to get too...Then came home and made out the bills after going to the bank...We left and went to lunch then went grocery shopping...Came home then went to coffee with a friend and I bought some books that I had been wanting to buy for a while now..So that was my day in a nutshell...Oh I also went and got adjusted at my chiropracters office...I feel so much better too...okay the video today is Catch my Breathe by Kelly Clarkson....It has a lot of things in it that applies to me right now....for one the lyrics "Now you Know this is my life" I just want to yell at my father when he starts in on my choice of profession...It's like this is my life now and this is what I want to do with my life now...Why can't you just be proud of me...So this song applies to me....As for the picture....Well it's just because I adore Hawkeye....Plus I got the new Entertainment Weekly Magazine today...It has a full article on the new Avengers movie...The cast is supposed to be at Comic Con next weekend and I wish that I was going...Would do anything to be there in the same room with Jeremy!!! Just to see him in person would be wonderful....Maybe next year....I will meet him someday and work with him....Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay safe wherever you are babe!!! Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment