Wednesday, July 2, 2014

SWAT Locker Room Scene





Good Morning!!! so far its a pretty decent morning!!! woke up and found all sorts of new photos of my man on tumblr!!! Yes he is wearing a ring on his left hand and no I highly doubt if it is a wedding ring....It hasn't been there before yesterday...Just a ring!!!! But he does look great!!!! Although seriously, those grey pants.....*shakes head*....Whatever makes him comfy....*laughs*...I do adore this man....So that's the photo!!! Onto the video...It's the Locker room scene from S.W.A.T.....Love this scene from the movie....Although in the original script it took place outside, in the rain and Gamble actually broke Streets arm....That and in the end Gamble doesn't die in the original script....He just gets carted off to jail....But at least he was alive in the end..*pouty face*...I may have to watch that movie this weekend....today is my last day of work for the week and I am actually looking forward to having the next 3 days off....tomorrow is my birthday and I am going to go out and have some fun....I have my birthday drink at home and going to put it in the freezer tomorrow morning so that it will be perfectly chilled and frozen for tomorrow evening....Going to spends some time with my mom and my cat and just chilling out....Wish I could spend it with this wonderful man but that's not in the cards for this year....Someday maybe....Who knows....Dreams come true all the time and someday mine will too...I am definitely going to the movies this weekend...I think I may go see How To Train Your Dragon 2 or Transformers: Age of Extinction....Have to wait and see how my mood is in the morning....Want to see both movies....*shrugs*...Maybe I will...who knows!!! Anyways...Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay safe out there in LA babe....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment