Saturday, August 2, 2014

Jeremy and Cast of Avengers at Comic Con + Thanos!!!




Good Morning!!! A pretty decent morning!!! Although right now I have a major migraine working and I don't feel so good....Hopefully it will calm down a bit when I go out and get a coffee after bit....I have to wait until 11:30 to go and make my appointment to get inked!!! I'm getting my second tattoo next week and I am so excited!!! I'm going to have it put on my left calf...That way it only shows when I wear shorts or my pajamas....Was going to put it on my wrist but decided against that...I'll post a picture next week when I get it done....Okay no video today just 3 new pictures of my man!!! And damn if he don't look HOT in all three of them...All from Comic Con and there are many more to come....I think I like the third one the best....I love Jeremy a lot of I like Josh Brolin....He is a fantastic actor and they couldn't have chosen a better person to play Thanos in the upcoming Marvel movies!!!! Jeremy looks so damn good in this picture though....Look at that damn smile of his!!! This man's smile gets me every time....It makes me happy to see him smile again....Since for a long time there he didn't really smile a lot...Well he smiled but it never reached his eyes...This one does!!! Now this is a happy man and for me that makes me happy....How can I not love this man....Course then again I am biased towards him so oh well!!! I do know that he is quite possibly over in London still...Either finishing up with Avengers or starting to film MI5....all I know is that he is a very busy man and as long as he is safe and happy then I'm okay with that!!! *big smile*....Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay safe wherever you are right now babe!!! Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment