Saturday, August 16, 2014

New Still from Kill The Messenger



Good Morning!!! so far it is a pretty decent morning although I didn't sleep really good last night...Kept waking up and tossing and turning for most of the night...so I'm a bit on the tired side...But lots to do this morning before I pick my mom up this afternoon from work....No video today...couldn't find one that fit my mood this morning....so just have this new still from Kill the messenger....He looks so good in this picture...course when doesn't he look good!!! I am hoping to watch some movies this coming week when I have the chance....I have blockbuster on my tv and the movies are free or at least the ones I want to see are...One of them is Hansel and Gretel: WitchHunters!!!! I know I've seen this movie tons of times but honestly I love it....I know it's not supposed to be one of the best movies he has made but it is one of the funniest....Plus the best things about the movie are the witches and Jeremy in leather!!! *fanning myself*...just the thought of him in leather has me all warm and tingly!!! *naughty grin*....Although the way he looks in this picture is yummy too....Love him in denim....especially if the jeans fit him just right....and in all the right places....He has a nice a** and he seriously needs to show it off more....what can I say...I love to look at this man and everything about him!!! Seriously though, this movie looks amazing and I do hope that I am able to get the book it is based on before I go see the movie....I want to read it so that I understand in part what is going on in the movie...Besides stuff like this interests me....Yes, I read a lot of romance novels but I do like a good serious novel or book every now and again....Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay safe wherever you are babe....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!! 54 days until Kill The Messenger!!!! 18 days until my classes start up again!!! *happy dance*

No comments:

Post a Comment