Monday, August 11, 2014

Morning dose of the Sexy Jeremy!!!!






Good Morning!!! Pretty good morning so far and hopefully it will stay that way for the day...I have to work this afternoon...Had to close last night with the little puppy manager....He is such a jerk....All he does when the store manager isn't there is follow the pretty girls around the store hitting on them....Talk about an idiot...He isn't all that and a bag of chips....At least I don't have to close with him tonight....He just bugs the crap out of me....My tattoo is going through the ugly healing stage right now....So it isn't too pretty at the moment....Once it is healed it will be nice and cool looking....I want to go ahead and get the next one in a month or so....I know I'm crazy but I have my reasons and they mean something to me....Okay onto the man in the pictures above...Can I just say that I just want to wrap my arms around him and snuggle into his warmth....That and nibble on his neck...*naughty grin*...I am really enjoying that he has a twitter page now....I think it's rather cool...Update on him...apparently he is in New York....At least that's what one of the people on tumblr reported...Apparently a cousin of this persons saw him on the streets and he looked really good....Kind of scruffy and sexy....so this has me wondering...What are you doing in NY Jeremy!!! At least he is looking good and rested and of course he was drinking coffee....What else is new....I bet I know what it was too....A Americano....*grumbles*...He has me addicted to them....Although I add cream and a flavor to mine....*giggles*...I also happen to like them iced!!! Especially since it is HOT here in my little mountain town!!!...Anyways....I know I was rambling....Not enough sleep will do that to me....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay safe wherever you are babe!!! Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!! 59 days until Kill The Messenger!!!! and 23 more days until I start back to school!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment