Friday, August 15, 2014

Let me show you the Shape of My Heart Jeremy!!





Good Morning!!! It's a wet and rainy morning here in the valley I live in!!! I love it too...It has been way to hot here lately and with the fires in the area surrounding where I live the rain will help the firefighters....But that's the time of year it is!!! Most people just have a summer season....We have a summer and a fire season!!! I have to work today so don't have a lot of time right now but at least I can post then have a bit of fun....Although I do have to order my last school book today so I will do that as soon as I finish here....The video today is one of my favorites by The Backstreet Boys.....Yes I know they are a boy band but I have been  fan of theirs for 13 years!!! It's called Shape of My Heart and really says a lot of how people need to be if they want their significant other to know what they are trying to say....so to Jeremy, I know you don't know me but if you give me the chance and come and talk to me I can show you the shape of my heart and everything that I am....I'm completely honest, I make no promises that I can't keep in life.....I am a good friend to my friends and am always there when they need me...I have flaws and readily admit them...Sometimes I am to blunt but that's me...I tell people that if they don't like the way I am then don't talk to me....I accept people for who they are and don't want them to change for me or for anyone else....I'm not perfect nor do I ever want to be.....I am me and I like who I am.....I'm not a supermodel and never claimed to be....But I am a beautiful woman who is intelligent, sassy and sexy.......So that's me....Oh I wear glasses and enjoy laughing a lot...As for the picture of this incredible man...Another taken at Comic Con....I love the smile on his face....It reaches his eyes and tells me he is happy and having fun....there are so many reasons that I love this man....The main reason is that smile!! It gets me every time....I can be having a bad day and if I see him smiling, well my day gets better....Thank you Jeremy for making my days brighter and making me feel better....You are an amazing man and I just wanted to tell you that....Even though I say it all the time in this blog....well in so many words that is.....Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!!!...Stay safe wherever you are babe....Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!...55 days until Kill The Messenger and 19 days until classes start for me.... *happy dance*

No comments:

Post a Comment