Monday, September 1, 2014

Thank you Jeremy!!!





Good Morning!!! Well for a bit longer it is anyways....Not doing too good right now...Have too much time on my hands and I hate not having anything to do...Will be so glad when this week is over and I can return to normal again....Yesterday marked 28 years since I lost my older brother Troy....I had to work yesterday so that helped in a way, but I really would have rather have been at the movies and doing fun things...This whole week is pretty bad for me....It was a bad time in my life and I always get down at this time of the year...The pain has subsided for the most part but I still miss him a lot ....He was my best friend and my big brother...So today's video is a way of marking how I feel during this week...It's Show Me The Meaning of Being Lonely by BSB...I can't make it through this song without crying....But it really says how I am feeling during this week...One thing about now is I can think about him without crying....the picture of Jeremy is from a photo shoot he did a few years ago....He kind of looks lonely....Oh what I wouldn't give to wrap my arms around him and get a hug from him....I know that would make me feel a lot better....He makes me feel better and doesn't even know it...I can look at his smile and hear his laughter and I feel better almost instantly...His laughter is amazing and makes me smile and laugh too....That's what kept me going yesterday....Thinking about him and trying to keep my mind off of the actual day....He helped me....funny thing is he doesn't know it....Wish I could tell him how much he helped me yesterday...Sounds crazy huh??? But it's not...So what the heck....This goes out to Jeremy....Yesterday was a crappy day for me..But you made me feel better....Thinking about you and how your smile and laugh make my day brighter was what kept me going yesterday....Just thought that I would throw that out there...Thank you for making me smile yesterday....Anyways.....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay safe wherever you are babe...Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!! 39 days until Kill The Messenger hits theaters!!!!! Something for me to get happy about!!! :) 3 more days until classes start for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment