Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Oh My, Jeremy!!!!


 
Good Morning!!! Such a great morning it is turning out to be too....finished classes earlier than normal...Took my quiz in Short Film 2 and got a 100% on it...Go Me....Hopefully he will have my Ten story ideas graded by Friday so that I know what I got...I'm pretty happy with the ideas that I came up with and I hope he likes them too...All I have to do for the rest of the week for classes is log in for the discussion boards...Okay no video today but that's okay...Love the pictures of my man today....Needed a pick me up and this picks me up really quick....Damn but the man looks HOT!!! I just want to run my hands all up and down his chest and play.....*naughty grin"...Well I guess I should say too much about what I would love to do to this man!!!  But it doesn't involve sleeping!!! although I wouldn't mind cuddling up with him and watching a movie or just talking.....He just looks so damn adorable when he is sleeping....*big smile*...Getting ready to watch Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier in a few minutes....I have been dying to see this movie since it came out and now that I have the DVD I can finally watch it....23 days until Kill the Messenger comes out and I am so ready for it to be here already....I should be getting the book soon and then I can read it before I see the movie....Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!!! Stay safe wherever you are babe....Thanks for making me smile and making my day brighter by being you.....Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment