Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Jeremy at the Airport!!




Good Morning!!! finished classes a little early today since I have a few things I have to do after I post today...I have to make cookies for the week....Love baking!!!! I have one more thing to do in my Art History class then it will be done for the week....I still have a few sessions to read for my Short Film class and then that will be done....So far I am enjoying both classes....Cannot wait to see what next week will bring to me!!! No video today....Couldn't really figure out what one I wanted to post....So just posted these photos of Jeremy at the airport....Damn the man for looking so HOT and adorable standing in line at the security gates and walking through the airport!!! I love the silly little smirky grin on his face in the second picture!!!  It looks like he has a secret and you really have to figure out what it is!!! These were taken a few years ago but they are still so much fun to look at !!!!! Just makes him seem so normal to me!!! Well he is normal he just has an exciting and fun job that makes him recognizable to everyone!!! I did find out through tumblr and twitter that he will be on Jimmy Fallon next week on the 25th....I have to figure out how to use the record setting on the DISH system we have....I want to be able to watch it on Friday morning before I have to go to class....Maybe we will be treated to a song from him too...That would be a nice way to begin my day!!! Anyways...24 days until Kill the Messenger hits theaters here in the states.....*happy dance*...Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!!! Stay Safe Wherever you are babe.....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment