Sunday, September 14, 2014

Jeremy Come To Me!!!





Good Morning!!!! Nothing to do for school today and ready for the new week to begin tomorrow!!!! I am really loving being back at classes because I have something to do during the day besides sit around the house watching TV...I have to finish the reading assignment for this coming week and I'll do that tonight while I am relaxing....I have to file for unemployment tomorrow because my boss is an a** for not wanting to work with the hours that I am able to work...My schooling is important to me and as far as I am concerned since he has not put me on the schedule for the last 2 weeks I have been let go...this actually makes him look bad and I really don't care either....!!! Anyways..enough about that....Today's video is an old song that I remember hearing on the daytime soaps back in the 80's....It's called Baby Come To Me....It's a romantic song and it is very dear to me....I would hear this song and think about my crush at the time....I was a typical teenage girl back then....Now I hear it and it makes me feel good....As for the picture....The man and his smile are going to be the death of me....I love his smile....I know I have said that so many times but it's the truth....He has a beautiful smile and when it reaches his eyes I love it even more....I love the way when he smiles he gets those little crinkles around his eyes and his dimples show really nicely....what can I say....I'm a sucker for a man with a beautiful smile and a great laugh!!! anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!!! Stay safe wherever you are babe....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment