Saturday, September 6, 2014

Need You Now Jeremy!!






Good Morning!!! Early again...I've been at class for the past 3 and 1/2 hours and I am almost done with the first module in both my classes....I have to work on the paper for my Art History class tonight and tomorrow...Then on Monday I have to watch a short film and write a paper on it for my Short Film 2 class...So far classes are pretty interesting and I think I will enjoy both classes the farther along I get....Yes I am thrilled to be back in school and am looking forward to seeing what this year will bring to me....As for the video today...It's Called Need You Now and it's by Lady Antebellum....Kinda what I am feeling like right now...I need Jeremy now....saw his post on twitter this morning and it put a smile on my face....I even tweeted to him that he made my day and that I was glad he could actually act like a goofball...Made me smile and now my day is much better for it too....I'll have to go and find the picture and save it to my flashdrive and post it tomorrow if I get the chance....I have a lot to do tomorrow...The pictures are just some that I have found on tumblr in recent weeks....I love the second one, even though he is smoking in it, I still love it...He looks HOT!!!! I love the way the shadows play across his face and how they show more than they hide...Does that make sense...I have no idea who took this photo but whoever did, did a fantastic job capturing Jeremy!! I know I'm strange but this is one man that I could look at for hours and not get bored...That's just me I suppose....Anyways....it's 34 days until Kill The Messenger and I am getting so damn excited for it to come out....Seriously I am going out and buying a new outfit to wear that night....Crazy huh?? Probably!!! But that's me...Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Thank you for making my day brighter by being in it!!! Stay safe wherever you are babe....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment