Friday, September 12, 2014

MI5 picture of the cast!!






Good Morning!!! So far it's a pretty good morning!!! Just finished with classes for the week....first week done and now onto week two on Sunday!!!! Really enjoying both classes so far and I just started....I am just so glad that I am back doing something that I love to do....I think I am going to get my video camera out later this week and just start filming some things and then editing it into a video with music...We shall see how things go...speaking of videos...Todays' video is The Power of Love by Celine Dion....I am not ashamed to admit that I like her music and I have several of her CD's....The lyrics are powerful and bring to mind how a woman should feel about her man and vise versa....See I want that kind of love someday....I'll get it too....*smiles*...As for the picture....Well it was up on Jeremy's twitter page last night and was posted to tumblr....He's on set of Mission Impossible 5 and damn but the man looks FINE!!! Love the smile!!! It gets to me every time!!! Haven't been on tumblr this morning but that will remedied soon...I have been too busy this morning and I still have things that I need to do...But I couldn't help but post this picture today....He looks so happy with this group of men....Looks like there is going to be a influx of Jeremy Renner movies come next year!!! Which is perfectly peachy with me...I'll have a reason to go to the movies at least!!! But I have only to wait 28 more days until Kill The Messenger comes out and I will be a very happy lady!!! Ordered the book and it should be here in a few weeks...Cannot wait to read it before I see the movie....Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay safe wherever you are babe....Until Later...Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment