Monday, September 29, 2014

Another Rant...Gorgeous man!!



Good Morning!!! So far it's a pretty decent morning!!! Just finished with classes for the morning and now I have to get ready to go to work in a few hours....I work one day this week...WOO HOO!!!!! 4 hours today and that's it...Joy Joy!!! Hey I'm not going to complain....Still looking for a different job though...Okay first off let me apologize for ranting yesterday....But those stupid petty little prissy girls on the IMDb message boards were just really pi**ing me off!!!! If there is one thing that I cannot stand and that is talking nasty about someone that you know nothing about....When someone says that Jeremy Renner is Gay then yes I am going to get a bit defensive....Because I know it's not true....Besides it really is none of our business what he does and doesn't do in his personal life....these girls are just being petty and I tend to let them get to me....I know I shouldn't but sometimes it just really bothers me.....I don't know Jeremy personally but I will defend him....So he got married...Big deal...People do it all the time....So he had a child out of wedlock....Again, no big deal....So he didn't tell anyone about either of these things....Again, NO BIG DEAL!!!!...He does have a right to his private life....I still love, admire and respect this man a lot....Nothing is going to change that....No matter what is said about him....Until I hear it from his mouth then I don't believe it....He's the only one that knows the truth about what is going on in his life and that's the way it should be....Anyways....enough ranting....The pictures today are recent ones and they are fabulous!!! The top one is from Sarah Dunn....Damn but that woman does some wonderful work with this man!!! and the bottom one is from the Capitol File interview he did...What I wouldn't give to have that poster he is standing in front of....*big smile*...Have no idea where I would put it but I would find a place somewhere in my room!!!! Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!!! Stay Safe wherever you are babe.....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out....11 more days until Kill The Messenger hits theaters!!!!! *happy dance*

No comments:

Post a Comment