Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Jeremy talking about Kill The Messenger





Good Morning!!!! Well for a few more minutes that is...finished with classes and have a bit of homework to do regarding my Art History class...I have to find a testing center to take my mid term exam at next month....Talk about a pain in the ARSE!!!! Oh well I'll go over to the little College here in my hometown and find out if I can use their testing center....Short Film Class is getting really fun...We are going to be working on a short film script soon....So this is right up my alley....I'm loving being back in class but I am also needing to find another job that will work with my school schedule....The video today is one of Jeremy talking about Kill The Messenger, BTW it hits theaters in 17 days!!!! You can tell that he was and still is very passionate about this movie....I am in the middle of reading the book it is based on and enjoying it too...It really shows you what the Government can do to a person if they want something buried....The first picture is from one of the interviews he did and the second one is a quote from Jeremy....What he says in the quote is true....This series that Gary Webb did ruffled a lot of feathers yet it proved that he was doing something right....The man was an amazing journalist and because his own newspaper wouldn't stand by him he was disgraced....I feel for his family and all that they have been through.....But now his story is being told and I just hope that people will listen and find the truth in what is being said....My advice....Read the book this movie is based on....It will open your eyes....Anyways.....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!!...Stay safe wherever you are babe....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment