Monday, September 15, 2014

Jeremy, Too Sexy and Stills from Grand Opening of Levi Stadium!!!




Good Afternoon!!!! so far it is a pretty decent afternoon so far!!! I had to file for unemployment and here's hoping that I get it....Not sure if I will or not because I don't know if I have enough hours!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed.....School finished for the day and not as much homework to do this week...I have to do 10 story ideas for my short film class and state why Michelangelo's DAVID is significant in art history....Okay as for the video for today....Well it's one that a fan made of Jeremy and it is set to the song I'm To Sexy!!! That is sooooo true for this man!!! He is way to sexy!!!! But his fans adore and love him!!! As for the pictures....they are stills from a spot he did for the 49ner's football team...It was for the Grand Opening of the Levi Stadium for the 49ner's...I watched it last night and it was great....Course the man sounds amazing and he looks so damn sexy!!! Only problem is...I'm a Seahawks fan....Sorry Jeremy!!!..*frowny face*....I still love you though....I still like the niners babe....Just not as much as you do....My favorite team was back in the 80's....When Montana was the QB!!!! He was my favorite QB back then....He was also the best one the niners had!!! Anyways....Don't hate me....Let's just say that it would be a interesting day in the house if you and I were together watching a game and  your 49ner's were playing my Seahawks!!! Oh but it would be fun!!!! *naughty grin* Anyways....Lots of Love to You Jeremy!!!! Stay safe wherever you are babe....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!! 25 days until Kill the Messenger comes out and I cannot wait!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment