Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Kill The Messenger 2nd Trailer





Good Morning!!! So far a pretty good morning for me...I just finished my classes for the day... All I had to do was post in the discussion boards and watch a short film called Death by Scrabble....quite a cute little short too!!! I also had to write a paper on it so that didn't take me too long...so finished for the week as of today....But I still have to log in and participate in the discussion boards....Okay today's video is the second trailer for Kill The Messenger....this movie looks really fantastic and I cannot wait for it to come out....31 days until it hits theaters!!!! I am hoping that I can get the book that the movie is based on so that I can read it before seeing the movie....I want to be able to understand the movie better so reading the book will be a good thing to do before seeing the movie for me....I know I'm weird like that but that's just me!!! As for the picture....Well it's a still from the same movie....It will be interesting to see how Jeremy portrays Gary Webb...He is a wonderful actor and I have no doubt that he will do an excellent job....There is already Oscar buzz surrounding this movie and that's wonderful news....I would love to see Jeremy finally get an award for one of his movies....He really does deserve it....He's an amazingly talented actor and a wonderful human being.....Guess we shall see what happens when the awards season starts next year!!! Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy.... Stay safe wherever you are babe.....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment